VIP Toilets Ordering Information
Before you call us to enquire or place your order, please consider the following questions and have your answers ready:
- What is the date of your event?
- Where is your event to be held?
- What type of event are you holding (eg: birthday party, wedding, fundraising event, etc)
- How long will your event run for (eg: 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, etc)?
- How many people will be at your event, and will there be even numbers of men and women (more women normally means more toilets will be required)?
- Will you be serving food, drinks or alcohol (this affects the number of toilets you will require)?
- Do you already know how many toilets/urinals/handwash stations/etc. that you require?
- What type of toilets do you require (eg: single function toilets, disabled/accessible units including those with baby change facilities, Executive VIP Luxury Toilet, trailer toilet, etc.)? See our toilet hire page for options.
- Are there any other things you require such as a marquee, heating, lighting, tables, chairs, etc? Have you checked our full range of party hire equipment at our party branch, Topp Party Supplies?
To assist you with planning your event, and knowing how many toilets you will require, follow the chart below:
|No. of users (50% male and 50% female)
||Minimum number of toilets (for an event of up to 6 hours duration)*
||Minimum number of toilets (for an event of 6-12 hours duration)*
|Up to 100
* When food and drinks are served (especially alcohol), toilets are used more frequently, so you will require at least 30% more toilet units. If the percentage of female users exceeds 50%, the number of toilet units should be increased to prevent queuing and overuse problems. An alternative to more toilet units at events is to hire a urinal unit for men. Please call to discuss.
Once you have considered the information above, please contact us to discuss your requirements.